3. ADELCO : 6 Drawer Drying Cabinets
Adelco’s 6 Drawer Drying Cabinets : Adelco’s automatic drying cabinets offer a compact, space-saving and economical solution for the curing of digital and screen printed textile inks. Using temperature controlled, high-velocity airflow for optimum curing, the balanced airflow system directs the hot air directly onto the textile ensuring maximum efficiency.
Adelco is the only manufacturer to offer drawer dryers with automatic drawers. Both models come with manual and automatic drawer options.
Swing-Away Design and Quick-Change™ Features Offer Flexibility in Printing.
Insta’s New Model 256 Manual Swing-Away machine with 16”x20” platens swings almost a full 180° to the right – providing you with unobstructed access to the lower platen while you load your garments and place your transfers. The new Quick-Change™ platens allow you to quickly swap your lower platen with any of Insta’s new accessory platens. The quick-change feature also allows you to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
Introducing a unique new dryer concept, designed to cope with the ever increasing print speeds of digital machines and curing times of water-based and discharge print systems.
- Over 10,000 CFM of airflow
- Low electrical consumption – only 7Kw of maximum electric power consumption
- Cure 6 lines of XL T-Shirts
- Place garment in any position on the belt
- Features proven Eco-Tex curing technology
- Precise independent belt speeds automatically set, in minutes and seconds on top and bottom belts
- Dual control airflow technology for even heat distribution
- Siemens touchscreen and PLC controlled
- Reduced energy consumption = lowest running costs
- Two dryers in one footprint for 6m curing in a 3m oven
- Integrated waste-air hood extraction for clean, smoke-free working environment.
- Cure production from three Kornit Avalanche 1000 machines or three automatic screen printing machines, even with water based inks.
Ideal for Heat Transfer Application & Direct-to-Garment Printing.
Insta’s Model 158P Digital Auto Release heat press offers one of the major benefits of an automatic machine – the auto-open feature – in the lightweight, lower cost, ergonomic design of a manual clamshell heat press. The Model 158P meets the demands of today’s busy retail environment and is also a practical solution to use as a post-curing agent for the expanding digital direct-to-garment marketplace.
Following in the tradition of Insta’s reputation for quality, the Model 158P maintains the ergonomic, compact clamshell style of the Model 138 – and in addition, boasts a time maximizing auto-release feature. After the operator closes the machine, the Model 158P will automatically open once the pre-set time has elapsed. This allows the operator to maximize his/her time while the transfer is dwelling, without having to worry about burning the garment.
The Adelco 6 Drawer Drying Cabinet is a great solution where a conveyor dryer simply won’t fit. 6 Drawers allow for production to keep moving without having to wait for an available drawer.
- Digital temperature control
- Motor driven drawers
- Independent digital drawer timers
- Direct heated high velocity airflow
- Permanent lint filter
- Variable exhaust control
- Hot air recirculation
- Durable powder coated finish
- Easy load drawers
- Electrical Supply: 220V Single Phase
BROCHURE >> CLICK