3. Screen Frame Exposure Unit
- Easy and convenient to operate as the cycle of vacumming, exposing and air exhausting are automatically completed with one single control.
- Air cooling for the lamp and the system
- Automatic operating way
- clear digital display time setting, precise automatic exposure time control.
Adelco’s automatic drying cabinets offer a compact, space-saving and economical solution for the curing of digital and screen printed textile inks. Using temperature controlled, high-velocity airflow for optimum curing, the balanced airflow system directs the hot air directly onto the textile ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Digital temperature control
- Motor driven drawers
- Independent digital drawer timers
- Direct heated high velocity airflow
- Permanent lint filter
- Variable exhaust control
- Hot air recirculation
- Durable powder coated finish
- Easy load drawers
The Ecotex Plus is a high velocity Jet Air dryer available in gas fired or electric heated versions and is suitable for all conventional textile inks including Plastisol, Water Based and Discharge ink systems as well as transfers and the curing of all Digital Textile ink systems. The Ecotex is also designed to provide the best cure available from the Kornit range of Digital textile printers.
Gas fired Ecotex dryers are proven to be the most economical available, reducing carbon footprint and saving vast sums in operating costs.
The culmination of over 30 years’ experience in textile drying systems, the Ecotex Plus has features not seen on any other dryer on the market.
- Touch Screen control with automatic belt speed adjustment when entered in min/secs, On screen flame signal and temperature control
- Internal Gas or Electric Burner
- Highest airflow for maximum curing and minimum effect to fabrics
- Central Air Distribution for even heat/air across the oven length and width
- Easily accessible Lint Filter (no replacement filters required)
- Five standard belt widths available
- Automatically runs dryer up to and down from temperature
- Double insulated for cool exterior
- Reduced energy consumption
- Integral exhaust connected from top of dryer
- Easily adjustable exhaust outlet valve
- Solid state controls
- Fully modular for future expansion
Not Just for T-Shirts Anymore.
Insta’s Model 204 Manual Swing-Away machine is a multi-purpose heat press, designed to apply heat transfers to thick substrates like plaques, glass, tiles & awards – in addition to standard garments. It uses a screw alignment system to increase the space between the upper & lower platens which allows you to transfer onto items that are up to 2.5” thick.
Its Swing-Away Design Makes Garment Printing Easy.
Insta’s Model 228 Manual Swing-Away machine has proven to be a true customer favorite. When disengaged, the 228’s upper platen swings almost a full 180˚ to the right – leaving the lower platen completely free from constraints. The exposed lower platen provides you with unobstructed access while you load your garments and place your transfers.
|Max. Frame Size||100×120 cm|
|Lodine Gallium lamp||3 KW.|
|Glass||High strength tempered glass|
|Glass thickness||10 mm.|
|Rubber thickness||1.2 mm.|