3. Screen Frame Exposure Unit
- Easy and convenient to operate as the cycle of vacumming, exposing and air exhausting are automatically completed with one single control.
- Air cooling for the lamp and the system
- Automatic operating way
- clear digital display time setting, precise automatic exposure time control.
Introducing a unique new dryer concept, designed to cope with the ever increasing print speeds of digital machines and curing times of water-based and discharge print systems.
- Over 10,000 CFM of airflow
- Low electrical consumption – only 7Kw of maximum electric power consumption
- Cure 6 lines of XL T-Shirts
- Place garment in any position on the belt
- Features proven Eco-Tex curing technology
- Precise independent belt speeds automatically set, in minutes and seconds on top and bottom belts
- Dual control airflow technology for even heat distribution
- Siemens touchscreen and PLC controlled
- Reduced energy consumption = lowest running costs
- Two dryers in one footprint for 6m curing in a 3m oven
- Integrated waste-air hood extraction for clean, smoke-free working environment.
- Cure production from three Kornit Avalanche 1000 machines or three automatic screen printing machines, even with water based inks.
Not Just for T-Shirts Anymore.
Insta’s Model 204 Manual Swing-Away machine is a multi-purpose heat press, designed to apply heat transfers to thick substrates like plaques, glass, tiles & awards – in addition to standard garments. It uses a screw alignment system to increase the space between the upper & lower platens which allows you to transfer onto items that are up to 2.5” thick.
Our classic industrial printing machine
The Kornit Avalanche is the answer to your digital mass-production requirements. This industrial printing machine is designed to meet the high-quality, high-speed and low-cost printing demands of the garment printing market. Offering mass production printers true parallel printing capabilities, the Kornit Avalanche is the optimum digital t-shirt and garment printing machine for massive-level production.
The ultimate t-shirt printing machine
Featuring dual-pallets, 1.5 liter bulk ink system, automatic maintenance and pretreatment systems, the Kornit Avalanche is built for 24/7 operation. Combining Kornit’s advanced technology and unprecedented color gamut; users can produce outstanding quality prints in vivid colors at fast speeds.
Ideal for Heat Transfer Application & Direct-to-Garment Printing.
Insta’s Model 158P Digital Auto Release heat press offers one of the major benefits of an automatic machine – the auto-open feature – in the lightweight, lower cost, ergonomic design of a manual clamshell heat press. The Model 158P meets the demands of today’s busy retail environment and is also a practical solution to use as a post-curing agent for the expanding digital direct-to-garment marketplace.
Following in the tradition of Insta’s reputation for quality, the Model 158P maintains the ergonomic, compact clamshell style of the Model 138 – and in addition, boasts a time maximizing auto-release feature. After the operator closes the machine, the Model 158P will automatically open once the pre-set time has elapsed. This allows the operator to maximize his/her time while the transfer is dwelling, without having to worry about burning the garment.
|Max. Frame Size||100×120 cm|
|Lodine Gallium lamp||3 KW.|
|Glass||High strength tempered glass|
|Glass thickness||10 mm.|
|Rubber thickness||1.2 mm.|