Introducing a unique new dryer concept, designed to cope with the ever increasing print speeds of digital machines and curing times of water-based and discharge print systems.
- Over 10,000 CFM of airflow
- Low electrical consumption – only 7Kw of maximum electric power consumption
- Cure 6 lines of XL T-Shirts
- Place garment in any position on the belt
- Features proven Eco-Tex curing technology
- Precise independent belt speeds automatically set, in minutes and seconds on top and bottom belts
- Dual control airflow technology for even heat distribution
- Siemens touchscreen and PLC controlled
- Reduced energy consumption = lowest running costs
- Two dryers in one footprint for 6m curing in a 3m oven
- Integrated waste-air hood extraction for clean, smoke-free working environment.
- Cure production from three Kornit Avalanche 1000 machines or three automatic screen printing machines, even with water based inks.
Curved Platens Make Printing on Hats a Breeze.
Insta’s Model 418 Digital Cap Press is a terrific multi-purpose heat press. Its curved platens are perfectly molded to mirror the curves of a hat & are designed to apply heat transfers onto cap brims & bills. The 418 has also proven to be an effective tool for printing logos and back-neck labels onto flat garments. Its portable, compact design and quiet operation make this heat press perfect for use in a home or retail environment.
Ideal for Heat Transfer Application & Direct-to-Garment Printing.
Insta’s Model 158P Digital Auto Release heat press offers one of the major benefits of an automatic machine – the auto-open feature – in the lightweight, lower cost, ergonomic design of a manual clamshell heat press. The Model 158P meets the demands of today’s busy retail environment and is also a practical solution to use as a post-curing agent for the expanding digital direct-to-garment marketplace.
Following in the tradition of Insta’s reputation for quality, the Model 158P maintains the ergonomic, compact clamshell style of the Model 138 – and in addition, boasts a time maximizing auto-release feature. After the operator closes the machine, the Model 158P will automatically open once the pre-set time has elapsed. This allows the operator to maximize his/her time while the transfer is dwelling, without having to worry about burning the garment.
Color up with the Kornit Avalanche Hexa!
The Kornit Avalanche Hexa was specifically developed to meet the color and quality demands of the fashion and sports apparel industry. By adding Red and Green to the traditional CMYK color gamut, we provide a 30% wider color range for the print, fashion and design world.Accurately identify the color needed for sporting, company and promotional materials with the robustly designed high-production industrial printer from Kornit Digital. Extend the available spot color options and far surpass what is possible with the conventional four color CMYK palette.
|Max.Tension Size||150×150 cm|
|Min. Tension Size||50×60 cm|
|Air Supply||0.6 Mpa|
|Net Weight||350 kgs.|